How much can you apply for:
- DEVELOPMENT GRANT: We can fund a range of development activities to a total of £1,000 to help strengthen a Stage 2 application, and as third party funding for an application to WREN or CWMET. To apply, click on the link: CCF Development Grant
- The SMALL GRANT SCHEME ONLY can cover up to 50% of the total project costs including VAT (if VAT is irrecoverable)
- Small/Medium Grants available from £3,000 – £50,000 (providing total project costs are less than £150,000)
- The LARGE GRANT SCHEME ONLY can cover up to 40% of the total project costs including VAT (if VAT is irrecoverable)
- Large Grants available over £50,000
Who can apply?
- To be eligible for a Copeland Community Fund grant applications must come from community groups or organisations which are non-profit bodies. Parish councils and local authority partnership projects are also eligible.
- Applicants must have a constitution and bank account.
- They must be located within the Copeland Borough Council boundary or have a significant benefit to the Copeland residents.
- Due to the location of the Low Level Waste Repository site at Drigg, we can only support projects that are in the local authority district of Copeland, this does not include the constituency boundary.
- Projects which have not secured, or applied for, match funding will not be eligible.
What do we fund?
- Applications for capital and revenue funding are eligible.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate specific and measureable benefits for the local community against the Copeland Community Fund assessment criteria.
The Fund has six themes as follows: