If an applicant is unhappy with the refusal decision the following procedure should be followed:
- An applicant may request a fuller informal explanation. The complaint will be logged onto a system and within seven working days of a formal complaint being received the Grants Officer will offer a fuller explanation.
- An application would go back to the next board meeting if:
- the Grants Officer wishes it to
- the original committee made the decision on the basis of a mistake
- the applicant wishes to put before the board information about the application which, through no fault of the applicant, was not available to the applicant at the time when the original application was made
The Copeland Community Fund Boards decision is final.