The priority issue for the period April 2014 to March 2016 is:
Improving Wellbeing of Copeland Residents, by equipping individuals to be able to take advantage of opportunities, to move individuals from dependence to independence.
- During this two year period the following targets will be in place for the annual payment of £1.5million for approved funding (depending on demand):
- One third to priority projects (small and large)
- One third to large projects
- One third to small projects
- The Priority Issue will be reviewed at the end of the period.
Individual Projects meeting this priority would be expected to achieve significant contributions to at least one of the following outputs:
- Full Time Jobs Created (Job must be in place for at least 12 months)
- Part Time Jobs Created (Job must be in place for at least 12 months)
- Local People Helped to Secure Employment, Education or Training
This priority will be achieved by putting out a ‘call’ for applications, through publicity such as the website, e-newsletters and approaches to current groups. The usual match funding requirements will be in place.