The Copeland Community Fund Board is an experienced board which meets on a bi-monthly basis and brings together representatives from the three partner organisations: Cumbria County Council, Copeland Borough Council and the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority. Two independent members were invited to sit on the board and offer constructive challenge and ensure that decision making is in line with the Copeland Community Fund Principles and NDA Socio-Economic Policy.
- Independent Member – John Rowlands (Chair)
- Copeland Borough Council – Mike Starkie
- Copeland Borough Council – Cllr David Moore
- Nuclear Decommissioning Authority – Brian Hough
- Cumbria County Council – Cllr David Southward
- Cumbria County Council – Cllr Tim Knowles
- Independent Member – Vacancy
We kindly ask applicants not to directly approach board members individually about projects but to submit an enquiry form via the website or to contact the community development team 01946 598352.